Proof of your current address - such as a drivers licence, rent receipt or rates notice, will be required when you join. If you do not have any of these, a parent, relative or friend may act as your guarantor.
When you become a member you can access all of the services at the library. These include:
- Membership to Riverina Regional Library.
- Online access to the RRL catalog and online reservation system giving you the ability to order and have delivered to your branch an item from any of the RRL branches.
- Loan of up to 20 items from the libraries collection for a period of up to 4 weeks. This may include up to 4 DVDs.
- Access to Family and Local History Resources.
- Storytime and holiday activites for children.
- Access to a good selection of online databases, some of these can be accessed from your own home.
- Home Delivery for the housebound
- Internet and public access computers in foyer, ask at front desk
- School visits welcome by appointment